Celebrating Larriers Garandparents Day!!!!


Grandparents Day was 25th September. So we asked all the Larriers lads to nominate a grandparent and give a reason why. One grandparent was chosen from each class, which was a very hard task as there seems to be some amazing grandparents out there. So, these are the great things the boys said about their WONDERFUL grandparents .....
2nd Class - They could have showed me places that I never saw before.
3rd Class - You're my nanny, you make me feel happy and I just love you.

4th Class - She always minds me and she always gives me stuff and she loves me.
5th Class -She does everything for me and around the house. She helps me with the dog.
6th Class - The thing I love about my nanny is that she used to always make custard and it was lovely.
Here are some of our other nominees......
I wish to nominate _______ as the Larrier's Grandparent(s) of the Year because.....
... every Halloween she would scare little kids with scary masks.... you give us a lot of stuff and you let us help you put up Christmas stuff and you make lovely stew xxx.
... they were there for my ma when I was born and my nanny helps my ma.
... me and Patrick used to go to the shop with them and they used to buy us sweets.
... any time I was up town with her and me ma and any time me ma went to a shop she would sneak me 2 Euro for the pound shop.
... she is the best nanny because she made me my favourite dinner.
... I always go down the shop to get her milk and she used to give me money and she passed away in 2011. Her name is Margaret.
... she makes me a coddle every Sunday.
... I love my nanny because she always helps me when I am sick!!!!!!! Best nanny.... you're great and helpful. I thank you for helping me.
... she is so nice and kind. She is the best Grandma in the world.
... she helps me do my homework and lets me have sleepovers.
... she helps me with my homework and she wakes me up for school.
... she gives me everything and anytime I'm sick she always helps me.
... she goes to computer classes even if nobody else is there.
... she always gets me up early and makes me lunch.
... she is always kind to everyone and has helped me throughout all the years.
... she is very kind to me because she gave me my Christmas and my mas.
... she is very kind to people.
... she is so nice and she does alot of things for me, like she gave me money and I really love her.
... she always looks after me and she is always there when I need her, she's the best nanny ever.
... she is kind to me and gives me everything I want.
... múnsúmesc pentre sí ma pretez.
... because she gives me a lot of money and takes good care of me.
... because they are the best grandparents ever. They give me everything.
... when I go to Cavan my nanny minds me and gives me sweets.
... he minds me and gives me money, loads of money.
... bo kochata mne z serca. Kupowata me dozo zecy.
... she gives me 50 Euro a month and she lets me sleep in her house all the time.
... he gives me money all the time.
... you bring me everywhere.
... she brings me to the carnival when I'm in Belgium.
... he gave me a remote control helicopter.
... because you always get me stuff and take care of me.
... she buys me lots of good stuff like presents.
... he always gives me money.
... she is very funny and she makes me laugh.
... she makes me happy just by seeing her.
... the best nanny and granda in the world because you let me sleep over.
... she made cakes with me and gives me money.
... because you let me play with the dogs and the game.
... they are very kind and they are very funny.
... because they make me food and they give me presents. He gives me tea and biscuits in the morning.
... I like my nanny because she lets me stay on a Saturday.
... he brings me boxing and says well done after the match.
... they bring me golfing.
... my nanny and granda always give me money.
... she gives me money everyday shes in Puerto Rico.
... he gives me money and brings me to places.
... she is very nice and I love her very much because she gives me money.
... I love her so much.
... he gives me money when it's not my communion.
... she gave me money and dinner.
... when I was 14 months bought me lots of baby toys.
... I love my nanny very much and she is 58.